It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year!
The Holiday season is the perfect mix of traditions, memories, and delicious treats! Rolling into the first whole week of December has many slightly panicked at the lack of gifts wrapped or, in my case, purchased. Christmas is often a financially "tight" time of the year, and with rising costs across the board, gifting on a budget is as crucial as ever. Two local banks offer short-term, lower-interest-rate loans to help you get through the gifting season:
Western Cooperative Credit Union
- 5.90% APR*
- $400 minimum balance
- Term: Up to 12 months
- Limited offer:
Nov 1, 2022 through Dec 31, 2022
- Defer payments until March 2023
- Must be paid in full by November 2023
*Payments may be deferred until March 2023.
Repayment example: Term of up to 12 months, estimated payment of $86.02 per $1,000 borrowed; Terms and Conditions apply.
Loan subject to approval.
American State Bank
- Borrow up to $2,000 at a 2.9% annual percentage rate on approved credit
- No documentation fee or minimum interest
- 10 months to repay: January to Oct 23
- Choose ASB Direct Deposit or a Check
- Call or Email for an Application
More information is available at here or you can stop into one of their Williston Locations: 223 Main Street or 2523 2nd Ave West.
Take a moment this Holiday season to hold a door, smile at a stranger (or your neighbor!), and shop local!